Incontro a Brescia

Una sezione dedicati ai nuovi iscritti al forum FREMO interessati a realizzare moduli, partecipare a sessioni operative, ecc...

Moderatori: Alex.Corsico, Pik, denny

Incontro a Brescia

Messaggioda Stephan Wenig » mar giu 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Ciao,

domenica sera ho avuto un buon viaggio e sono arrivato bene a Kufstein. Ho passato 3 bei giorni da voi ed abbiamo avuto un incontro molto interessante. Grazie mille!
Allora, prendo un appuntamento con Schorsch (Stammtisch) perché vogliamo parlare dei nostri incontri prossimi. Vorrei parlare anche con Holger (HO) perché facciamo sempre insieme ai nostri incontri. Dopo vi dico come è andata.

Avrei bisogno del modello di Kuehn-Decoder.

A prossima in Germania o Italia
Stephan
Stephan Wenig
FREMO new

Messaggioda Pik » mar giu 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi Stephan, glad to read from you (and in excellent italian, too!).

We were very pleased by your visit, and avid listeners to the informations you gave us.
Thanks for the "liaison" effort you did.

Please send my cheers to Holger and to all others friendly guys of Stammtisch München ...and also to my friend Moritz Gretschel, if you sometimes meet him.

Please, could you link your Forum and eventually the thread you'll open about future possible international participation?

When you'll be allowed by our webmaster, search for this thread about Brescia Treff 2010, with photo links too:
www.FREMO.it/forum/viewtopic.php?t=707

The other guys will tell you better about Kühn decoders, anyway I'm interested in models N025 and N025-P8.

Auf wiederlesen, Stephan!
Franco
Franco Piccardo
Torino, EU
Pik
FREMO master

Our FREMO-Meeting in Brescia

Messaggioda Stephan Wenig » mar giu 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi Franco,

my wife and I visited my parents-in-law for some days. They live in the middle of Germany, around 550km from my village. So we could switch of our stress which we have sometimes on our work.

Thanks for your compliment. But I still need the help of my italian colleague for the italian texts.
I think you know a lot of words in german. Of course the most important words about trains. :)

In Brescia I had a lot of fun with you. I think we had a very interesting operation. I hope that we can repeat it soon.

I probably visit the next Stammtisch and I would like to report about the FREMO-Meeting in Brescia. I'll send your cheers to all friends.

I'll speak with our webmasters for the Forum fremo160 (it is a Forum for scale N only) and Forum fremo-sued (it is a Forum for the region Munich with Holger, Moritz, ...). I send you my reply as soon as possible. In the Forum fremo160 we write more and more our texts in english too. I think this Forum is very useful for you.

In the next days I'll speak with a friend about Kühn-Decoder and a sound-decoder for the V200. I advise you when I have the informations.

Franco, I would like to send you a CD with my pictures and flyers from our Lokalbahn, scale 1:1. Could you give me your address please?

Bis bald, a prossima
Stephan

Pik ha scritto:Hi Stephan, glad to read from you (and in excellent italian, too!).

We were very pleased by your visit, and avid listeners to the informations you gave us.
Thanks for the "liaison" effort you did.

Please send my cheers to Holger and to all others friendly guys of Stammtisch München ...and also to my friend Moritz Gretschel, if you sometimes meet him.

Please, could you link your Forum and eventually the thread you'll open about future possible international participation?

When you'll be allowed by our webmaster, search for this thread about Brescia Treff 2010, with photo links too:
www.FREMO.it/forum/viewtopic.php?t=707

The other guys will tell you better about Kühn decoders, anyway I'm interested in models N025 and N025-P8.

Auf wiederlesen, Stephan!
Franco
Stephan Wenig
FREMO new

Messaggioda Alex.Corsico » mer giu 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi Stephan!

I'm very happy to read you, and now you have access to all the forum.

The forum FREMO 160 is on yahoogroups? I'm a member of it.

See you later
Alex Corsico [0390105]
----------------------------------------------
Ferrovie e Tranvie Locali

Direzione d'Esercizio di Pavia

Via Baldo degli Ubaldi 114

27100 PAVIA

Tel 0382-463179
cell 338-6803797
--------------------------------------------
Alex.Corsico
Site Admin

Messaggioda trenar2004 » mer giu 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Ciao Stephan
come stai? Il Forum fremo160 e questo forum potrebbero essere un modo per restare in contatto divertendoci!
A presto
Antonio
Antonio Rosano
------------------
http://scartamento9mm.blogspot.it/
trenar2004
FREMO master

Torna a Nuovi Iscritti / Newbies